If you are looking for a cozy and spacious home this is it. Convenient kitchen for preparing those delicious meals and it also has an entrance to rear deck and large private parking area. The home also has a living room, dining room and a third room that could be a gathering room, den, office or etc. 3 bedrooms and a walk up finished attic. Full basement, gas heating, This is a well maintained home with a lot of possibilities. There is off street parking with your own private parking area in the rear of the home. Making it easy to stop at the kitchen door and unload those groceries . You must see this home to appreciate the space and possibilities for the it's new owner. Great location close to the bank, post office, schools, stores, gas station and more. Those special evening you can take a stroll along the Riverfront and enjoy the view of the Delaware River and the quaintness of a small town. It's not only lovely to look at its a pleasure to enjoy the town.
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,164 sq. ft
Telephone, Cable TV
Delanco Township Public Schools
M. JOAN PEARSON SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,164 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Gas Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Full
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. Shared Driveway, Private, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 25 x 150
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard. Asphalt, Paved Road, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price