Not only cozy and cute and very well kept describes this lovey home. Livingroom is bright and attractive with a large picture window . Down the hallway you will find two nice size bedrooms and plenty of closet area. The "Chef" will love the kitchen .and will also surprise you with how spacious it is. The Kitchen was not only updated but was totally redesigned. You will have a nice dining area along with an added laundry area on the first floor. Adjacent to the Kitchen are French Doors leading to a sunny, lovely and large family room/sunroom or whatever you need it to be. Hardwood floors through most rooms. full basement, rear fenced yard, outside storage building and off street parking under your car port and a driveway. Home show well and won't last long. A beautiful home.
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
864 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
100 Amps, Cable TV, Telephone
Delanco Township Public Schools
M. JOAN PEARSON SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 864 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Full, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Private, Driveway.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 60.00 x 100.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Street Lights, Side Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard. Suburban, Asphalt, Open.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price