If you are looking for a GEM this is it. Cozy Front Porch greets you and is also enjoyable to sit and enjoy those cool evenings. This is a Ready To Move Into. You will enjoy the SPACIOUS open floor plan for the living room and dining room. Beautiful eat in Kitchen with all appliances and it is adjacent to the Laundry/Mud Room, Rear door to the outside and also in the same area is a beautiful full bath. The second floor consist of three bedrooms and a full updated attractive bath. Plenty of storage and closet area available. Full basement great for a workshop or play room. Home shows well and is bright and cheerful. Home has a very nice Large rear yard that has many possibilities. Owner leaving child's play set at rear of yard. Yard is fenced. All appliances are included and are in as is condition. Lovely home to own. Call for appointment.
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,408 sq. ft
100 Amps, Other, Telephone, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,408 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 25.00 x 150.00
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Side Yard, Back Yard, Front Yard. Suburban, Asphalt, Open, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price