Paradise and privacy on the water. This beautiful, private waterfront home is a truly must-see, unique property in the quaint and historic part of Delanco and just a short boat ride to the Delaware River. Located at the end of the block, this property has beautiful gardens, a concrete rock wall to preserve the land from the water and an unfinished boat ramp with access to the Rancocas. Additionally, this home comes with riparian rights included allowing the owner to have their own private dock. This home itself is two stories with large glass windows facing out to the water on both floors. The open downstairs floor plan has a kitchen, half bath, dining area and an open two-room living room that faces out to the water. Upstairs has three bedrooms and a full bath, with the master bedroom facing out to the water. You can hear the water ripples and see the moonlight reflection to lull you to sleep at night. You will live as if you're on vacation every day when you dock your boat out the front door, clip flowers from the garden or fish from your own back yard. Asking price $495,000.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,440 sq. ft
150 Amps, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Delanco Township Public Schools
M. JOAN PEARSON SCHOOL
WALNUT ST M.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,440 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout Stairs, Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Private, Unpaved, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 165.00 x 0.00
- Wood, Split Rail, Chain Link, Rear, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Ramp, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Corner, Creek Front, Asphalt, Paved Road, Level, Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price