W0W!!! What a lovely, unique custom build home. Spacious 3 bedroom ranch situated on lovely grounds, featuring very cozy Living room with bright window viewing showing you a beautiful view of your surrounds with custom plantings, gardens, trees, and so much more. Enjoy the same view at the rear of the property from your dining area . Want a nice work room? Well its waiting for you even with a work bench. The full basement with high ceilings, paneled walls and a lot of room for those parties, children's play area and so much more. Have your own hobby areas and divide if you wish. So many possibilities await you in the basement. Off street parking will solve any parking problems you could have. Plenty of room for all your cars in the driveway. Your new home to be, is a cozy, lovely, spacious, easy living home for any age to enjoy alot of privacy and more. Come see and enjoy this lovely property.
Single Family, Other
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,138 sq. ft
150 Amps, Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
Riverside Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,138 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer, Refrigerator, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Space For Rooms, Workshop, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 77.00 x 105.00
- Sloped, Irregular
- Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Asphalt, Irregular, Wooded, Sloped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price